Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
What Is the Purpose of the Conference and Who Is the Host?
- The Business Ready Wi – 2017 Annual Conference is designed to provide a unique learning and networking event for business professionals, public administrators, and community leaders at all levels. This includes a day-long conference on Thursday, November 2nd.
- This annual event provides an extraordinary blend of national, state and local speakers to inform and inspire business growth across Washington County, and the Southeast Wisconsin region.
- The Business Ready Wi – 2017 Annual Conference is a great opportunity to meet other professionals interested in driving local business growth, new job creation, and advancing economic prosperity in the County and across the region. Join the conversation to learn more about the influence and advantages local businesses bring, and share best practices through fun and fast-paced networking sessions.
- Economic Development Washington County (EDWC), its Board of Directors and team of professionals, are the host of this annual conference event.
What Is the Theme of the Business Ready Wi – 2017 Annual Conference?
“Disrupt or Be Disrupted: Playbook for Prosperity in a Changing World”
How is the Conference Organized?
- Full day conference held on Thursday, November 2nd. We start the day hosting an exclusive Executive Round Table breakfast with a featured speaker for C-Suite leaders. Following is the full-day conference and includes keynote speaker(s), breakout sessions, networking activities, all meals and refreshment breaks, and the Conference Celebration Reception & Grand Prize Give Away.
- We expect approximately 300+ attendees.
Who Should Attend the Conference?
Everyone interested in growing organizations to the next level, building quality jobs and workforce, and driving positive economic impact should attend the Business Ready Wi – 2017 Annual Conference. Here are some of the industries and professionals who joined us at the event last year:
|Health Care||Administrators & Practitioners (various levels)|
|Manufacturing||Business Executives, Plant Managers, Staff Talent|
|Food/Beverage/Agribusiness||Directors, Line Managers, Production Team|
|Environmental & Land Development||Engineers, Architects & Planners|
|Printing/Publishing||Workforce Managers & Floor Managers|
|Local Government/Administration||Public Officials & Community Representatives|
|Renewable Energy/Power Systems||Managers & Operations Professionals|
|Insurance/Financial Services||Bankers, Insurance & Professional Staff|
|Education||Faculty, Administrators & Student Groups|
|Service Industries||Leaders, Managers & Quality Professionals|
|State/County/Local||Economic Developers & Board Members|
How Can I Register for the Conference?
Click here to register REGISTER NOW, or Contact:
Business Services Director
Economic Development Washington County