Entrepreneurial leader in successfully executing meaningful development strategies for cultivating a more adaptive, resilient and diverse local economy.
EDWC fuels growth companies for the creation of quality jobs and economic prosperity countywide.
EDWC advances its mission guided by these core values:
Brand Essence: Energetic, professional and knowledgeable business partner passionately focused on success
Position: Responsive, supportive team brokering solutions
Target: Private and public decision-makers seeking the intelligence, funds and network tools necessary to grow business
Planning for our strategy Roadmap 2016 was started at the close of our first 3-year strategy in the summer of 2013. Approved by the board in May of 2014, our current strategy goals include:
- Attainment of key performance indicators
- Establish best in class customer satisfaction
- Broad awareness of EDWC programs and business resources
- Robust and engaged public and private sector investor base
- Diversified fiscal and human resources sufficient to fully leverage economic growth projects and opportunity
Our strategic initiatives are as follows (click on graphic to enlarge):
The following graphic illustrates the key to our success as an organization: